Friday, October 29, 2010

Is it November 2nd yet?

I guess this explains why no one in the area races are running on a pro-environment platform.



Seriously? It's bad enough that there's three political ads every commercial break (TV and radio) not to mention all the Robo-Calls I get each week. Now you're dumping all your propaganda on me like leaflets during the Korean conflict. Do you think I don't know you all are running for office? By now people on the island nation of Togo know you're running for office.

I'm no tree-hugger but this pile of waste is ridiculous. I give two shits how crappy you think the other guy is and if I did care I'd watch it on your television commercial (I'm sure there's one on right now somewhere) because then when you start bashing your opponent I can switch channels. Here's a question. Instead of worrying about what the other guy's done, what have you done good that you should get my vote?

I guess it doesn't matter. I wish I could say I'm going to make it to the polls on Tuesday but now I'm not sure. Not because I'm fed up with political ads. I just don't think I'll be done shredding all these election mailings before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment